A-Pro Driver Ver.1.0.2 for macOS 10.13
If the message "System Extension Blocked" appears
When connecting the device for the first time after driver installation, the message "System Extension Blocked" might be displayed.
If this happens, click [OK], and then unblock by the "Check the security settings to see if the loading of the driver is blocked." procedure.
- In "System Preferences," click "Security & Privacy."
- Open the General tab and check if any message indicating the loading of the system software being blocked is displayed.
* If it is not displayed, restart the computer, connect the unit to the computer, and then check the display again.
- If displayed, confirm that the publisher is "Roland Corporation" and click "Allow".
* If the loading of system software of multiple publishers is blocked, click "Allow" to display a list of developers. Select "Roland Corporation" and then click [OK].
- If asked to restart, click [Restart] to restart the computer.
This driver has the following requirements.
* Please also check the System requirements for the audio/MIDI application and the operating system you're using.
Apple Mac series computer with on-board USB
* Even if connected to a USB 3.0 port, the performance of the product will not change.
* Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
* Apple, Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* macOS is trademark of Apple Inc.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.