RP302 System Program (Ver.1.09)
How to know the version
Before you start, check the system program version of your RP302.
- Hold down [ + ] and [ - ] and switch on the power to the unit.
If this shows the latest version (version 1.09 or later), there's no need to update your RP302.
- After verifying the displayed version, switch off the power.
[ Ver.1.09 ] OCT 2017
- Support for Piano Partner 2 Version 2.0 was added.
What you will need to update your RP302
- USB Memory
* The USB Memory need to be formatted on a RP302.
- A computer with a USB connector ( Windows, Mac )
- Update file downloaded from this page
Cautions with the update
- Never power-off your RP302 while the update is in progress!
If a power failure or similar accident occurs during the update process, the RP302 won't be able to start up in normal operating mode. This will require servicing, so you will need to contact Roland service center near you if this occurs.
- We regret that we are unable to answer questions regarding the update procedure using this system program. Please perform the update responsibly, following the directions given in this document.
Getting the update file
Please open/extract the downloaded "f140r_sys_v109.zip" file on your computer to get the update files in the "R067_F140R" folder.
Procedure for the update
- Copy the entire folder containing the RP302 update data ( R067_F140R ) to the root directory of the formatted USB Memory, and then detach the device from the computer.
- Leaving the power to the RP302 switched off; connect the USB Memory to the USB MEMORY port.
- Hold down [ Metronome ] and switch on the power to the unit.
Please wait for about 5 seconds until displaying "UPd"
- The update starts. Wait several minutes. When "End" is displayed, the operation is finished.
- Detach the USB Memory and switch off the power to the unit.